Thursday, February 28, 2008

So you didn't win the lottery

You'd know you've hit rock bottom when there's no rich inheritance, no lottery win, nor a job worth mentioning. Day in and day out, it's a maddening race just to work your butt off until the weekends.

And now, what? A last ditch to salvage some self-honour by blogging? Hmm, great solution to all of your life's problems, ain't it? After all, you've read in some obscure news article on the internet on how some lucky bugger's raking in the cash by simply blogging. Yeah, right... that's even worse odds than the 7 digit lottery that yields a return of about 16 million to 1.

But hell, what's the alternative? Get drunk and perhaps find some solace in drunken stupor for the next hour or two before a blistering hangover spoilts your tomorrow?

Honestly, I don't have an answer. I just wished I was rich. I'm not.

So what the hey, blogging's free and while life may have handcuffed my by the pocket, it sure the hell can't stop me mouthing my two cents worth. Sod it! At least I'm living free on a two cent opinion. That's already a 200% increase in investment.

No comments: